Welcome to Support Services of Alaska
Support Services of Alaska was created in 2003 by Lee Holmes, PE to support Contractors, Architects, Engineers, and Owners throughout the construction process of a project. In 2006 Support Services of Alaska became part of The Superior Group, Inc. This has allowed Support Services of Alaska to expand in size and to continue to offer our personalized services while providing the backing and financial stability of a large multi-dimensional corporation.
As the technology and complexity of building systems have increased over the years, so has the gap between engineering and construction increased as well. Contractors are less likely to perceive the complex interaction of the various systems they install and the engineer is less likely to know if what he draws can actually be built. Support Services of Alaska helps to fill this gap.
Support Services of Alaska provides project specific services from complete commissioning to specific design and solution options as needed. We pride ourselves on finding the other options not normally found by the designers and contractors.
Our project services have included:
- Building commissioning services new construction and existing facility
- LEED commissioning services
- LEED enhanced commissioning services
- Design phase constructability review
- Design phase peer review
- Design phase inter-disciplinary coordination oversight and shop drawing preparation
- Construction phase inter-disciplinary coordination oversight and shop drawing preparation
- Special Inspector, Smoke Control Systems
- Mechanical system design
- Mechanical system investigation and troubleshooting
- Value engineering
- Dispute resolution
Contact Support Services of Alaska
Please fill out and submit the form below or call us at 907.278.8212 for an immediate response.